This weekend is open, April 27-28. Also Sunday May 5th is open. I am fishing Wed and Thurs this week and the weather looks semi stable. Jig bite should pick up and water clearity should get better. The water temp is right for a spur of fish to hit the reefs again. A fellow capt. took a limit today in the shallows jigging but the morning was kind of slow and picked up in the afternoon. For April , I have noticed that the afternoon bite has been better if the sun was out and decent water clearity. Thats what I tell the guys in the mornings and it worked that way most of the time. The full moon phase is this week also. These above dates are basically the only dates I have open for a morning 8 hour trip through the month of May. June 2nd is the only date open for early June. Call if you would like one of these dates. I plan on jigging through the first 2 weeks of May this year as for the cool water temps so far. Today water was near 45. I have no report from this past weekend as I cancelled Saturdays trip and rescheduled them for hopefully a better weather weekend.