Finally they are biting again Finally they are biting again Finally they are biting again Finally they are biting again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finally they are biting again

After a real slow weedend after the big blow.. the walleye started biting again... it was great hearing them being caught today... mostly on reef runners 1.8 mph 17 to 45 back

Glad to hear skipper9. Heading there next monday. Do you think conditions will still be good for jigging the reefs at that time? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Headshaker View Post
    Glad to hear skipper9. Heading there next monday. Do you think conditions will still be good for jigging the reefs at that time? Thanks.
    The jigging bite will be good for a couple more weeks... the water temperature is perfect to jig fish. Good luck out there.. looks like good steady weather till them... I would say we are in for a great fishing weekend.. I know I cant wait...

It's about time. Good thing cuz I was going crazy leaving the lake these last few weekends with one or two fish.
    Tried calling ya on the radio a few times Sunday. Wasn't sure if ya were out or not. I was bored not catching fish so last resort was to call you and make fun of you.
    Good luck this weekend Skipper9.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Talking Good

Hey Jim
    Glad to hear you did well today after this weekend events.

Hey skipper9 if you have any available walk-on for this coming weekend 27th or 28th I would like to know. My wife is out of town so she will not know I slipped off and went fishing. and also my boat is still in the rebuild stages so I can't get it out yet. And would like to learn from the experts on trolling. And plain just want to get on the water!

Wow, must have been after we left at 1:00. We only had 2 fish and everyone on the radio was singing the blues. Would have liked to stayed all day but had to head back home.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingfool View Post
    Hey skipper9 if you have any available walk-on for this coming weekend 27th or 28th I would like to know. My wife is out of town so she will not know I slipped off and went fishing. and also my boat is still in the rebuild stages so I can't get it out yet. And would like to learn from the experts on trolling. And plain just want to get on the water!
    I could do a walk on afternoon trip on sunday? 4/28

I can assure you all that the fishing and weather will be fantastic because I won't be there. That's how it works. Should change my name to Storm Trooper or Big Blow or something!

Quote Originally Posted by ReelTime View Post
    I can assure you all that the fishing and weather will be fantastic because I won't be there. That's how it works. Should change my name to Storm Trooper or Big Blow or something!
    Its just april weather. . Its not you...