Weather Weather Weather Weather

Thread: Weather

Default Weather

Comming up tommorow thru Sunday. Wind looks like it could be bad. If it is can you still get out in Maumee Bay. If so where would I put in. Sounds like the jig is on now if we can just get to them. Im staying at condos in wild wings. Any help would be apriciated.

Well, this is a tough one to answer because I would like to be more positive, but here it is.
    With the threat of thunderstorms today and E or ENE winds forecast for the next 3 days it may be a muddy mess in the Maumee bay.
    We are supposed to have a 100% chance of rain for the next two days as well. This will likely add more mud from the Maumee river.
    Friday looks to be ok as far as the weather is concerned, but again, I suspect the bay will not have settled. It will be hard to kow for sure without seeing a satellite shot of the lake.

If you do get a chance to go out a good place to put in would probably be Anchor point/Meinke Marina at the county ramp. It is still a bit shallow for Cullin Park in Point place.

Saturday is looking a little better. Keep watching the forecast!

Default friday weather

Friday weather shows waves 2 - 4 building to 3 - 5.

I'm going to try and get out sunday depending on how this blow turns out...hopefully its somewhat settled by then...

Default Ruff Water

If the lake is too ruff you can always bring the waders and fish the Maumee, its been hot. Or trailer the boat and fish the Detroit River as its starting to heat up too. Good Luck

Maumee River that is

Default need info

from indiana- never fished erie- have only a 17 ft boat- where can i put in?

Default Lake Erie

I would have to say Cullen park launch. Or if you are headed to crane creek Bessie area wards canal. At wards you can drive out to the pier and look at the lake conditions before you even get the boat wet. There are other options as well those are the ones I prefer during early season. There are also some I between those that are ok. I have a 17 ft Crestliner it does well in the lake. Keep an eye and ear on the weather it gets nasty FAST. Good luck