Firs weekend report Firs weekend report Firs weekend report Firs weekend report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Firs weekend report

Well after putting the boat in saturday morning we went out on a test trip. We managed to hook up 14 fish. I thought we were all set for the next mornings charter. Well it did not work out well I woke up to 5 footers and a stiff 25 mph wind. We went out anyways and tried our luck. We only managed to hook up 6 fish and get four in the cooler. It was kind of disapointing.. The fish on sunday were very nice fish. we had 3 fish ohios. The biggest one was 31.5 and a little over 10 pounds.. All the fish we caught were already spawned out.. Hopefully the fish put there feed bag on soon..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Catching Licence

We got out Sunday put in at Wildwings got out in frt of the stack about 10 ft of water heard a funny sound from the engine (Gimble Bearing) so did not head out any further stayed in close waves died down about 4 pm or so we ended up with 5 keepers for 2 guys and and a bad bearing. we were using 1 oz purple hair jig tipped with a large shiner hope to be back next weakend maybe Saturday most of the boats in tha area had the same results and I believe the fish we caught were spawned out also

Post Thanks / Like

Tisk tisk Jim, I'm disappointed lol

Post Thanks / Like

was out on the boat Saturday and given all that went on I was pleased with the trip. I joking told jim I could tell it was early in the year and must had been to cold for his scuba divers to put all the fish on the lines as we drove by. thanks for the trip jim. had a blast and cant wait till we get to be aboard again. Limits or not it sure was nice to be out on the water again. Sorry to hear the weather for your sunday trip did not work well. I am sure by next weekend jim will know where every walleye in the lake is hiding