Today's results Today's results Today's results Today's results

Thread: Today's results

Default Today's results

hit the water bout 9 went in front of crane creek 13ft of water somewhat clean water lake was a bit rough for jigging but gave it a shot. Got 3 had to work for them the water was 38.5 degrees. 2 to 4 footers this morning lake calmed down about 11 to about 1 to 3 footers. drift sock for sure chartruse was the color they came on tried purple and blue. caught on just jig no shiners.thank god for stinger hooks or it would have been a goose egg. missed quite a few your reaction time when you are cold and damp is terribily off.i forgot how cold it is on the water apposed to land. not a bad day. Good luck
    Last edited by Jay rock; 04-05-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Good to hear

Nice good to hear your report we are hoping to come up Sunday afternoon see whats happening where did you fish ? I think we will try out frt off Bessie try shallow then move deeper will report when we get back
    A Buddy of mine went to Fremont and got 4 real nice jacks about 6 lbs each on a white twister tail fishing from shore on Wed. he brought them to my shop and got us all excited.

Default fishing

mike head down by bessie and the blue water tower go out to about 14ft and fire away the temps should help the cause tremendously. look for cleaner water thats where all the fish came from. ended up going out of wards canal no docks what a pain in the butt. they were laying in the parking lot though how dumb. you may want to try some emerald shiners, STINGER hooks for sure. all the fish came on the drop very very light bite good luck. few boats here and there never saw a net the the drink maybe i just wasnt paying attention. still a good chill in the air out on the lake dress warm