Boats out, How's the water level? Boats out, How's the water level? Boats out, How's the water level? Boats out, How's the water level?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boats out, How's the water level?

Brought the boat out yesterday. Wife loves the fact that it is currently taking up most of the driveway

How is the water level getting out of Catawba SP and Wild Wings? Thinking of coming up on Friday or Sunday to try some jigging.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Water level

I'm not sure about the state park or wild wings but I can tell you that turtle creek at the mouth ( on Saturday) there was 4' of water. Also I'm pretty sure wild wings dredged already and there were boats launching all day there Saturday. Hope this helps you out. Today and yesterday the wind has been out of the north around 25 yesterday and they r calling for north winds today around 15 so this will help.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice...

Thanks for the info.

Spring doesn't seem to want to set in and stay in
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 4FT of water {Turtle Creek}

FishOn205, was the 4ft of water in the mouth of TC. due to dredging, or was the wind blowing into the channel, would be nice if it would be 4ft all the way back to Fenwick, but at least it will be decent water levels where it counts, in the mouth, where you need water to throttle up to get the bow up, then it's clear sailing were ever you want to go. Thanks for any feed back.PAP. from PA.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pap

Wat little bit of wind we had Saturday was out of the south but not much to speak of at all...I'm not sure if they have dredged turtle creek yet or not I'm pretty sure they started at wild wings and are moving west but we will have to wait and see I suppose. We launched out of turtle creek marina same Channel as fenwicks and we had good water 3-5 feet from the corner where fenwick and turtle creek marina join together all the way to the lake so hopefully it will stay... And now the wind had been out of the north ,north west for two days so we will see wat the rest of the week brings. It's gunna be warm in the mid 50's so hopefully thd water temp will continue to rise. Might run a Friday after work trip so if we make it out ill post a report keep everyone updated.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Turtle Creek

Thanks FishON205, I've heard that they were in the channel dredging, I thought someone on here said they were going to take some of the bottom out, by the gas tanks and right in the mouth of the inlet, we need it there desperately, If you had 4 ft. and little wind then they dredged that area already. Thanks for posting that INFO helps a lot. PAP