15.25# walleye 15.25# walleye 15.25# walleye 15.25# walleye
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 15.25# walleye

Post Thanks / Like

Default 15.25# walleye

AS I sit here Easter morning reading the reports for Lake Ontario, in the walleye form was a post that a 15.25# walleye was caught out of lake Erie, that post came at 7.25 am, it read that it was in, Ohio lake Erie news report of some sort, if this is true, would someone with the details fill us in, lots of folks emailed me aready thinking I would know, but I didn't hear anything that would be truthful enough to talk about?. Thanks PAP Happy Easter to ALL.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the link to the original post

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...d.php?t=225664
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

Post Thanks / Like

Well for what it is worth here is a link to the report by a person who was there in person when the fish was caught. I have no way of knowing for sure if the report is true or not but the picture of the fish shows a real tank of a walleye. This person in the past has given truthful, accurate reports and is well thought of on the forum that it was posted in, so I have every reason to believe what was reported and I do believe it.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...=225664&page=2
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

See no reason to not believe it. That fish is a pig!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks for getting back to us with the pictures and the site were it was posted, WOW, what a heck of a fish, I wonder what spawn period that fish was out of, anyway, that is a wall hanger if I ever saw. The biggest walleye I ever saw, was the one my uncle caught, that came out of Canada, 12.75#,32 inches long, has it mounted also. The live well on that guys boat looks like they where doing rather well all day. Someday my ship will come in, till then keep trying, don't never give up. The last few years the weather just wasn't on our side, when you only have one week it's tough, maybe we'll have to make a two week trip? LOL. Thanks for the info guys, always a pleasure with the folks on Walleye.com. PAP