Anybody have reports? Anybody have reports? Anybody have reports? Anybody have reports?

Default Anybody have reports?

Headed up this afternoon, going to fish tomorrow and Saturday! Was wondering if anybody has reports? Really hoping to get into some eyes! Atleast were getting out on the lake!
    Thanks, Corbin

Talking

Probably gonna be a lot of tight lips on the board b/c of the tourney going out of Fenwick this weekend. The last reports that I heard were from D & F cans trolling very slow around 1 to 1.2 mph. Hope this info helps.

Capt Todd
    Sweet Escape Charters
    Captain Todd Enders
    (419) 563-6439

I put boat in water for test run to make sure everything works. Got into lake from wildwings and lake rolling. Very muddy. Seen 1 boat come in and 1 go out. Not sure how they did. My dogs layed on floor they was scared with lake rolling.

Thankyou guys for the update! appreciate it!

28 March 2013

dreamcatcherfishing.com

Reports posted almost daily.

Well gave it a shot yesterday afternoon hoping to give everyone a good report. Unfortunately that isn't the case. There are fish being marked everywhere from East of F can to West of A can and as far north as between Green and South Bass Island. The only matter is getting them to go, with water temps still hanging around 35.8 degrees a little warmth would do a lot of good. Yesterday hot lure was Green Bare Naked Reef Runner 800 anywhere from 40-90 back. Fish being caught east of F can as well as between Green and South Bass Island. Jig fisherman are giving it a go today, with water temps still cold looks like Ice style jigging is the best option. Good luck more reports to come.

David
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

I am getting reports from 12 to 20 back on red and purple reef runners at 1.1 mph

Jim you said 12-20 back?? is that correct right on the surface?
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Default Maumee Bay

Had several friends that fished the bay yesterday and this morning and limits were had both days . Fished the area on the eastside of the channel. Hair jigs were the bait . Launched at Cullens Park and ramps and bouys were in . Heading out in the morning .
    D

We will be up tomorrow morning trolling RR's in the cleaner water, Hope to get our limit but from it sounds like it is going to be a great first day out on the lake, I am sure we will have plenty of reports tomorrow evening. Good luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Jim you said 12-20 back?? is that correct right on the surface?
    Yes, on sunny days before the lake flips I catch most of my fish in the top 8 foot of the water column. .. I think there up there warming up...