wheres skipper 9 wheres skipper 9 wheres skipper 9 wheres skipper 9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default wheres skipper 9

is the eyehunter ready?

Default Gettin ready

I bet he is gettin the boat ready, gotta be chomping at the bit like the rest of us, orrrr, momma says get this done first and momma knows best !!!, Mike

Just finishing up the details.... hitting the water the 6th of april.... hopefully I will get an evening trip in that day.... cant wait... I will post a couple pics of the boat overhaul over the winter...

Im launching my new boat the same day. I think we have everything we need to troll. Well maybe everything except a loan for the gas..lol. Hope to see you out there.

Ken
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD

Default Pictures

Eyehunter pictures!

Complete rebuild... brand new floor, new composite stringers... all new wiring... wow what a winter. ... lots of work... cant wait to hit the water

You can hear it from a second hand source the Eyehunter is about ready. After last weekend I don't think anything can stop her from getting back to her home in East Harbor.

This boat is completely redone and ready to go for another 20+ years, everything that could rot on her is 100% composite now. The Eyehunter and soon to be Eyehunter 2 will be killing walleye for many generations to come. It was not a fun winter but it is all done now. I am more then ready for the fun part of this whole thing now, catching lots of very big fish.

I big shout out goes out to Uncle Ron, he more then kicked butt this past winter. That guy really knows his stuff I am very impressed.

I think you deserve lots of thanks too sean for all the hard work you have done over the winter... Thank YOU so much for your help... In my opinion lake eries best first mate and soon be one of the best lake erie captains..

Quote Originally Posted by miso_ohio View Post
    This boat is completely redone and ready to go for another 20+ years, everything that could rot on her is 100% composite now.
    So you glassed over Jim too? He's already rotten!!!

Blog Entries

Default Skipper, Miss Ohio...eyehunter etc.

Sean keep out of the keystone.....lol.

Wow, what energy and motivation!

I saw the begining, the dis-assembled shell, and the re-assembled/ painted (targeted) boat!? Jim, Shawn, and Uncle Ron worked there asses off all winter!!!!- I know Jims counting days and hours to launch boat, like a kid at xmass morning.
    I Cant wait for the season...its very close, Good luck to the Eyehunter team. Cant wait for the reports to start- Ron
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete