Reports? Reports? Reports? Reports?

Thread: Reports?

Default Reports?

Anybody have any reports? Wanting to get out in the next couple days just want to make sure its worth the drive!
    Thanks!

Reports of fish being caught trolling, ramps were iced in this morning, guys that did go launched out of Catawba and Mazuriks. I will post report by Close of business today.
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Default ice at turtle creek & wildwings

Cant launch at either turtle creek or wildwings channels have ice and big ice dams at the mouths. just got back from trying.

Smile Fish report

If you can't get out Maumee is producing small walleyes, with a few females that are running eggs, but thats all gone to change,
    sunday ne winds 15 to 25 with 3 to 5 inches snow toledo area
    and 5 to 8 inches south of toledo. Wayne Reel Sport Team

wow sounds like it will be better ice fishing.well spring will roll around in a few weeks i hope.

Default Don't waste the gas

I was chomping at the bit and drove 2.5 hours over this morning, stoped at Dreamcatchers, met David, nice young man, got a license,got some huskyjerks and headed to Mazurick. 1st boat there and all 4 ramps froze... time to break some ice!!! Got all loaded up and on the water we went. Fished some pretty clean water northeast of marblehead, marked tons of fished in 31 to 34 fow most suspended15 to 25, tried blade baits, jigs, ice fishing jigging raps and started trolling... trolled for 4 hours, changing speed, depth, color no go. Went over to Catawba east side, marked tons of fish 15 to 24 fow, tried for another two hours. Went shallow and couldn't find anything there. But enjoyed getting the boat out for the first time this year and it was a nice day for duck hunting, seen thousands of those guys flying everywhere. Water temp 32.4 raising to 33.4. Got back to the ramp at 3pm and there was 12 other rigs as crazy as I, hope there day went better than mine. All in all it was way better than going to work and Nothing bad happened. Note to self, wait til water warms up. Tony

I did here there were a few fish caught very late in the day on hj @ rr. F can area is all I heard. It will get better.

wayne may have to shoot coyotes monday if it snows...sounds better than fishing right now

Default caught 4.

Just off Niagra. It was miserable out there. COLD!! The water is just too cold yet. It ownt be long and the sun will warm it up for sure.

Thanks for the updates guys! Hopefully by the end of this week we get a nice day and get out on the lake!