Next weekend Next weekend Next weekend Next weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Next weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Next weekend

Just looking at the weather and next week from Wednesday to Saturday it's lookin like mid 40's as highs... Anyone thinkin about trying it? Might atleast take the boat for a ride as long as the ice is gone ... Aluminum boats are only good in the ice once lol

Post Thanks / Like

Was in the water this time last year.Were are you going out from? Ready to go, just waiting for the word from you guys that live close that the ramps and channels are open.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like marinas still have ice. Lake is looking good. I'm thinking getting boat out beginning next week and start getting it ready.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Water is high

I updated on another post a few days ago concerning the water temps on the river. It is still a bit cold as of today. 35.2 degrees. I do believe the high water on the Maumee due to the recent rain/sleet/snow (ugh) will be a catalyst to start bringing some fish in, but the spawn will not start in earnest until the temp rises to 40 degrees.
    Pre-spawn fish could be targeted in the bay and on the reefs as they are staging there in their annual pattern.

Still a bit too cold guys...