water level water level water level water level
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: water level

Default water level

just for the guys wondering about the water levels... headed up to the lake with dreamcatcher last night to check out water levels at turtle creek and the water is back and has made new ice so hopefully if we get another big west blow itll stay put.. but as of last night there is approx. 3-4 feet of water in turtle creek.. we will be checking on this and posting updates for anyone who is concerned and or doesnt want to drive up not knowing the situation.
    Last edited by FishOn205; 02-27-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Much appreciated!
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

I came up to the Huron river to get some lunch at the Brass and the river is ripping pretty good. The water level is up atleast a foot from where it was last week even with the south wind. I also noticed on my drive in that Old womans creek and Cranberry creek have big flow and muddy. Hopefully this rain is a good sign of things to come.

Thanks for the info! I have been wondering what turtle creek was looking like!

Just looking for the channels to be free of ice and at least 3 feet of water in them.If the walleye haven made the run in the river there sitten there stacked up in shallow water waiting to run up the river. Better off letting them run the river spit there egges and head out in the lake.

Blog Entries

Default dredging Meinke west

Just got some info they are planing to dredge Meinke marina west in the spring and they have docks available

Quote Originally Posted by ChinnAgain View Post
    I came up to the Huron river to get some lunch at the Brass and the river is ripping pretty good. The water level is up atleast a foot from where it was last week even with the south wind. I also noticed on my drive in that Old womans creek and Cranberry creek have big flow and muddy. Hopefully this rain is a good sign of things to come.
    the guys at huron lagoons marina are having it dredged this year due to anticipated lower than expected water levels.....better keep a close eye on the reefs this year especially around gull and the cans out west.....

I was glad to see the Lagoons dredging the humps but still a little worried about getting out of the finger docks. I guess if it gets real bad I can move over to the Basin late in the year to atleast keep fishing.

Default cullen park

water was blown out of cullen park tuesday and wednesday. its coming back in today and they now have the docks in.

do they have channel markers in yet?