I wish all of you the best of luck!!!! I wish all of you the best of luck!!!! I wish all of you the best of luck!!!! I wish all of you the best of luck!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I wish all of you the best of luck!!!!

I cant stress this enough I hope all of you have a great year fishing this great lake of ours... if anyone needs help please let me know... As I get the boats ready to start the year I cant help thinking about all the great friends I have on the water.. thank you so much..
    It looks like we will be adding another boat to the fleet... eyehunter two... I am so excited for Capt Sean and Capt Erik to get out on there own and show us there skills. They are first rate first mates and I am sure they will be first rate captains as well.. I wish them the best of luck like I wish all o f you the BEST.. thanks you
    Last edited by skipper9; 02-27-2013 at 01:43 PM.

That spells BAD NEWS to the Walleye and Perch of Lake Erie...
    Looking forward to fishing with you guys this year.

Congrats on the addition of the second boat! Sure makes it easier if we work together. Thanks for the help you've given me over the last several years. I can't wait to get the boat wet. Best of luck to you my friend! And the best of luck to the rest of my walleye.com buddies!

Greg

That's awesome to hear skipper9. I will be sure to catch at least one walk On with you this year for all you've done for me last year.
    Of course ill need you expertise for my first Spring bite too.
    Them poor Walleye.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

SKIPPER9 FOR PRESIDENT!

No seriously, you have been awesome to us less experienced Great Lake fishermen (and fisherwomen). I tried to pay it back and pay it forward this past fall with reports from when I got out. I hope to keep that going this year with good fishing holes for all of my friends here!
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Best of luck with the second boat.

Blog Entries

Default Eye Hunter Two....WHAT!!!!!! (II)

Damn, now with all the worry about the possible shortage of water- now we have another worry of shortage of walleye with another "Eyehunter" on the prowl/troll....lol. Kick ass Jim (more data to come in), now I have a choice of two boats to follow (ha ha ha), hopefully Capt. Sean or Eric dont leave the dock at 5am. Cant wait till there hanging there by the hoist- because you know will be ready to do some tourqin.....
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Good luck to you as well Skipper i cant wait to come up and fish with you guys in May. As long as everything goes according to plan we will be there either the first or second week probably for about 3 days of fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeassassin View Post
    Good luck to you as well Skipper i cant wait to come up and fish with you guys in May. As long as everything goes according to plan we will be there either the first or second week probably for about 3 days of fishing.
    Cool.. cant wait.. I just about got my summer days booked so as soon as you can get me the dates you will be here so I can get you on the schedule.

Alumacraft Fisher Guest

thanks skipper9. I wish you and everyone else the very best year. I can only hope that this year is as good as last year. Had my best season ever last year. Good luck to all!!!