Maumee River update! Maumee River update! Maumee River update! Maumee River update!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Still a skunker

Was down on the river today ..2 friends in tow..moved a few times a few more people on the riv today...all 3 of us came up with ...0 ..can not say we did not try..water is still in the weeds...water is still around 584 and 40 degrees.... So just keep your panties on.....shro. Farm opened to 2 campers in already...only saw 1 fish from some guys in a boat

PICK UP YOUR TRASH

makingpayments ...........russ

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Thanks for the honest report. No prob with 0. Can't wait till we will be fun fishing. How many? 3 for sure but I let the last 10 go. Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default coming up Sunday

Going out Sunday after my meeting I want to fish the lake any ideas where to start, there will be aprox 3 of us in a 19 footer , the waves look ok and it looks like partly sunny . I have to go to Detroit on Monday and pick up an alignment machine then drive back to Columbus will report Monday what we did .

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Sunday

Was in the water yesterday.. Friend landed 1 ..me still with the goose egg,,,did see more people with fish..i saw around 6 on stringers....water temp and height has not changed much..was behind fort meigs...still not a lot of fish in yet ..will need to warm and need more rain to bring water up so fish will come in riv....i ll be back in water tomm...ill let you know what up

makingpayments...russ

Post Thanks / Like

Wife and I going wed...Looks like a cool stand. Hope to have the wife
    land one. First time in the river for her. Spending 2 nites at motel ... That will keep me warm.. Tight lines,,, Think warmth

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Good Morning Walleye.com readers!

It is Cold out there!

With Snow flurries this morning and the past few days the fishing has been slow. The extended forecast indicates the daytime high temperatures will stay around the 40 degree mark for at least a week until around the 28th when it is forecast to be around 50 for the daytime high.

I am hoping we get an update later this week with improving temperatures to kick the spawn into full swing. For now, if you are going to try the river, dress very warm!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Sorry

SORRY BOYS JUST COULD NOT GET IT TOGETHER ENOUGH TO GO DOWN TO THE RIVER ...WATER TEMP DOWN TO 35...... AIR AT 28 .... WIND CHILL AT 17...WELL IF THERE WAS A BUNCH OF FISH IN IT WOULD BE DIFF............

MAYBE TOMM......................MAKINGPAYMENTS RUSS

Post Thanks / Like

Default river run

the best spots that fish are coming out of is ford street and the maumee bridge , the fishing is slow but there are fish that are coming in today mike hooked two females and let them go and lost a few more. his buddy walk out with two males today. not bad for a few hours down at the river. we are running charters on the river and out in the lake too.
    Reel Sport Charters
    Michael Johnson
    419 265 2736

Post Thanks / Like

Charter on the river? Is this Craigslist? Anybody that wants to fish the river I will give free charters.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile river update

to Nasty habit, no this is not craiglist, Reel Sport Charters is
    A licensed Ohio Guide, Capt. Mike is Master capt. That
    has
    expanded his guide service for the maney people from out of town, or never have fished the river, Capt, Mike and wayne fish the river year round and mostly fish far away from every one else.
    we are also a paid menber of walleye online, and allways give weekly reports on the lake and river, to everyone, this year we are running both lake erie charters and maumee river charters,
    all bait and tackle supplied, Thank you Reel Sport Team
    Capt, Mike and Wayne 419 265 2736