first river walleye of the year first river walleye of the year first river walleye of the year first river walleye of the year

Smile first river walleye of the year

One man, one walleye today 18 to 20 inch range, tip of white street, said he was going to take it maumee bait to report it,
    lets see when the next one comes.

Thumbs up 1st. Walleye of the season (posted)

YEEE F%+^>G HAAA way to go, thats what a I Been waiting for, a fish post, I'm Depthfinder/autopilot/lure making to death, now lets hope for a early spring, but first we need rain for a month strait or 8ft. of snow and then 38-42 temps for a month, maybe that will get us off to a good start with our water conditions!! A great spawn like in 80's HUNDRED MILLION of those little guys swimming around(girls) dont won't to affend anyone) now that I think about it I prefer girls, later in their life cycle they get larger than a male and produce eggs one time a year, were a male is smaller and can fertilize many females eggs, so I beleive more ladys for this years hatch. JUST talking crazy, have a GREAT DAY PAP.:

Default nice

Always nice to hear a walleye report this early... PAP its sounds to me like you are getting stur crazy!! lol dont worry i am in the same shape i cannot wait to launch the boat and get out there. This whole ice busniess isnt for me so im hoping for 40 degree temps and alot of rain to get it broken up..... sorry to the ice fishing guys dont want to make anyone made jut cant wait to get the boat out!