cabin fever... cabin fever... cabin fever... cabin fever...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cabin fever...

Post Thanks / Like

Default cabin fever...

Alright already... is it time yet... enough is enough... we need shorter winters... I keep waking up to the same nightmare I look in the cooler and its empty... I Cant Wait to start filling that cooler back up... come on spring...

Post Thanks / Like

I switch gears and work on Q'n meat, fish (walleye is great smoked)veggies etc. I have done probably 8 mod's to my horizontal smoker, donated that to a friend who's been dying to get into Q'n. Bought a bullit smoker, at least that many mod's to that but I think I have it dialed on now. This past weekend was able to maintain 220 to 225 for 14 hrs even in those 40 MPH winds. Plan on building a UDS or 2 before open water. Not that I don't smoke alot of food, but this time of year I'm usually doing it every sat and sunday. My boat is in the garage, so I see it everyday collecting dust.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Post Thanks / Like

Hold on Jim...I still need to put on a coat of bottom paint, build my rod holders, and various other things......doesn't seem like there's enough time left lol. BUT, I can't wait to wet the first line this spring......ready or not.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Bordom

Jim, I've been so bored that I've been looking at auto-pilots online.....now you know somethings wrong! $$$$$ ouch!
    Its a good thing I squeak when I walk..hah ha
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ron,

I'm in the process of ordering an auto pilot. I'll call you to discuss this, the dealer is offering a boat show special $2400

Fish Tales
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

I fully agree Jim, I almost cried when I seen the temps thinking the lake is going to lock up with ice.( no bad intention for ice fisherman).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Kev-Tales

Yes, give me a shout some evening. 2400 sound super if your getting all 4 components. I have only found something for a mechanical steering for 3800 plus tax. It seems like the hydro-steering pilots run about 1000 less- oh well, live an learn(fish). later on ron.
    Hey kev....you staying warm up there with that jagermister stuff this winter?
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish on!!! 3 and 4 and 5

Come on greg you should have that stuff done by now its only 2 months away. when you plan on putting that boat in the water. I 2 am behind just pulled my boat in to add auto pilot, and a couple new secret fish catching goodies.

Ron spend that money you know its worth it. more time winding and less time driving.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BAD KARMA;27530] I 2 am behind just pulled my boat in to add auto pilotQUOTE]

Now I'm jealous lol...maybe autopilot next year...been working on finishing the mud room in our house or I would have had the boat stuff done...I like to feel the pressure lol
    Last edited by walleye2go; 01-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default auto pilot

Fish Tails which auto polit are you looking at? I have a 2150 Lund with a 225 opt and a 9.9 kicker, have been looking at the Raymarine S1000 or the Gramin TR-1. Any input form anyone on either units would be help. I just have to much time on my hands right now and am thinking to much...
    I must stay off ebay
    Thanks FL