Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn Bait Barn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bait Barn

Post Thanks / Like

Default .

I agree on the coffee! I would be willing to pay a little more for good coffee too! lol

Post Thanks / Like

You should try a Facebook page as well. I will be at paradise acres and visiting you guys quite a bit. If you do a FB page post a link on here so we can find it. Good luck with the store!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gang just to let you know we will not be opening this weekend as planned my big order of stuff was scheduled to arrive this week got pushed back until the 12th, but no worries I will go pick it up on Friday so we can have the shop open for you when the ice clears, didn't see any sense in opening with ice on the lake anyway. When its fishable we will be open that's a promise. Thanks ladies and gents!
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default .

Any facebook page or website yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Default RT 2 Closing

Heading east from oregon is your shop before or after the closing for bridge work untill May 25th

Post Thanks / Like

I will be stopping and checking the place out. I used the bait barn all the time, hope it's going to be as good. It sounds like it's going to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dave, will you be carrying Jays Blade Baits. Was going to order online but if you are going to carry I would get them from you when I open the trailer in a couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gang check us out on facebook Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait Tackle finally took some photos of the shops progress I will post them shortly, as for Jays blade baits just contacted Captain Jay about his product I aim to place an order for them tomorrow, I was very impressed with them actually! I believe the shop is eat of the Darn Bridge, but I suppose that would depend what bridge your actually talking about.. I will check and defiantly get back with you on that one. Seasons almost here, not sure what I am more excited about, meeting all of you folks, the shop, or fishing see you soon keep the comments coming much appreciated...
    Oh and I aim to be as good as any bait shop... with all the input from the fellas and ladies on here I better be!

Coffee preferences?? I'm a Maxwell house guy myself...

Fellas my wife reads this site I believe more than I do, she is a photographer, artist and graphic designer if anyone would like anything designed she would be happy to do that, FYI she did my logo and several others, she does some phenomenal photography plans on taking photos of ya'lls fish if you stop back by the shop after a good day, would like to put them on the website that is being created and frame some in black & white in the shop.

Lastly she will have certain things for the ladies in the shop as well like sugar scrub (not just for the ladys good for guys too but don't tell everyone) and jewelry and things to keep ya fellas that hit the lake everyday out of hot water with the Mrs.
    Sorry lengthy just excited see ya soon!
    David M Miller
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default website

Hey fellas website is up and running still under construction but its coming along.. check it out www.dreamcatcherfishing.com
    David M Miller
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Nice website. Looks like the store will be a sucess. Like the hours also. See you in a few weeks