sale at gander mountain toledo sale at gander mountain toledo sale at gander mountain toledo sale at gander mountain toledo

Smile sale at gander mountain toledo

Gander mountain toledo, is having remodeling sale, fishing tackle 25 percent off, other items up to 50 percent off, nice time to stock up. Wayne Reel Sport Charters

wayne,

there is nothing left. I cleaned them out already!

I talked to store manager today and he told me that gander mountain will be exiting the fishing and clothing segments and convert that space into guns. He said that once the remodeling was completed, the store would be the largest firearms store in Ohio. Should be some great deals on equipment over the next 2 months...

Was there today. A lot of items on the shelves. A good time to stock up.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingFanatic View Post
    I talked to store manager today and he told me that gander mountain will be exiting the fishing and clothing segments and convert that space into guns. He said that once the remodeling was completed, the store would be the largest firearms store in Ohio. Should be some great deals on equipment over the next 2 months...

If that's true, they better figure out how to price guns better if they plan on staying in business.

I hope the twinsburg and Avon stores keep their fishing dept the same.

They are primarily a hunting/outdoors outfit, so why they would get rid of their clothing makes me wonder if the store manager wasn't stretching the truth a little.

Smile gander mountain

talk to toledo store manager today, it is true making most of store is going to be guns, not sure how much fishing or camping will be left, they just finished another store he thought in dayton, and sounds like they are going to be more store soon.
    corp. has not make final dissicion, on brighter note, store discounts will be larger next week, he thought after jan. 6.
    . Wayne Reel Sport Charters

I went to the Gander in Reynoldsburg they are having the same thing going on. All fishing items is 75% off. I spent a little money and saved alot.

The store is becoming a "gun world" for sure. Fishing discounts were supposed to climb today but they were delayed by corporate by another few weeks because sales were up so much from the current discounts.