Wow what a day Wow what a day Wow what a day Wow what a day
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wow what a day

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Wow what a day

Went fishing friday and went to the michigan Ohio line area and had three on board and we started about 9:00 and it was non stop action and we caught some monsters! The first perch we caught was the biggest of the day 13" and the rest averaged about 9"!!!!! just used perch rigs with the flies tied to the hooks red and white worked best. Caught lots of doubles and I caught 4 triples. It was December 14th and we were sweating in our gear closer to the afternoon and I thank God for such great fishing. Waves went from 1 to 2 footers to less than a foot we were back into shore before 3 o'clock and the perch weighed 56 pounds at the cleaners!!! I don't know how to post pictures on this site or I would. Hope to still get out again. Never Too late to fish unless the ice is on the lake and the boat rests for the winter

Tight lines all Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear you did so good. i am on another forum and i guess from the reports on there the walleye fishing around some of the islands has been awesome also. good luck on your next trip.
    sherman

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a new CameronWhite?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry cameron white trash

Talks like he's got a load **** in his mouth let alone his mind, Pretty hard at duplicate his run on sentences and the ability to make a logical deciecion. Anyway I checked this dude out via other methods, history phone calls facebook ect. and all arrows point towards cameron white. I did not capitalize the letters of his name for a reason, So hopefully Rick will do his Walleye.com magic and all the bad boys will find some other sand box to play in. Till next time, MERRY XMAS Happpy New Year to all PAP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTBRIAN View Post
    Is this a new CameronWhite?
    I posted this on another thread "Fish Kill" on 12/13/2012, and yes I think he is the same guy! He has since changed the links to his advertising!

My prior post from 12/13/12~
    "Why are you commenting on threads that are almost 5 months old as well as some that are almost a year old? The way you write, and the way you express yourself in your posts leads me to believe that you have posted on walleye.com in the past with the user name cameronwhite who has been banned from walleye.com. In fact on most of your posts (8 out of 9) you have included links to the same Miami area fishing guide cameronwhite included in his posts. So what is your game? What are you trying to Accomplish here on walleye.com?"

Here is the thread link~ http://community.walleye.com/showthread.php?t=4944
    Last edited by wakina; 12-19-2012 at 09:23 AM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip