Going to try Friday again Going to try Friday again Going to try Friday again Going to try Friday again

Default Going to try Friday again

Going to try Friday again weather looks like it will cooperate will report on my findings hopefully they will be better than last week

Good to hear, hopefully you find some fish. I was gonna try Sunday or early next week if the weather helps me out, can't wait to hear how you do.

When I was getting off the lake last week 2 other boats were putting in and said that they have been fishing a spot in brest bay at night near stony point and have been catching monster walleyes. showed a picture of a 14 lb walleye. said he was trolling pink/purple husky jerks, clear clown reef runners and was catching the walleye with 9-10 inch perch inside of them. couldn't go as I had to referee wrestling the next morning or I would have gone back on the lake and tried. The guys were kind enough to tell me they would show me. The weekend before I saw guys trolling close to ssp after dark with lighted trolling boards.

I noticed a boat out in Brest Bay last night after dark ... they stayed till maybe 8:00-9:00 I figured they were on to something ... looked like 12-16 fow ... gotta love the night bite ..!!!