Sunday Perch 10/21 Sunday Perch 10/21 Sunday Perch 10/21 Sunday Perch 10/21
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Left dock at 12:30 today and back at 5:00. 150 perch with 5 guys. Started in the same place as Sunday and caught some perch but nothing to brag about. Moved 2 times in general area. After 2 hours we had about 25 fish in the box. Moved out to a quarter mile south of gravel pit. Started slow but after 30 minutes someone always was realing in a fish or two. Fish size was on the smaller size. 75% of the fish were between 7.5" and 8.5" wo
    ith the biggest 10.5". A lot of smaller perch went back into lake. Drop on bottom and slowly lift pole and feel resitance and set hook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wed Perch and Meineke ramp

We got set up around 10 am went out of Meineke west there was a large group fishing off little cedar point I stayed east of them and caught my limit in just a few hours as soon as you hit bottom , nice size fish a few through backs to keep fishing kept only the larger perch and a few big white perch used crappie rig with bling and attached a third hook on the weight on a 10 inch leader no bling it caught all the biggest fish . it was absolutey a great day to be on the lake
    Take Note !!!!! advise on ramp is correct had to work hard to get boat on the trailer due to uneven pavement also inlet is very low you will need to watch depth and stay to the left when coming in several boats were soft grounded and had to be towed out of the mud I got into it and may have broken my shear pin had to get towed back to ramp good thing I got the tow insurance
    I heard a couple of guys at the ramp were trolling between b and c can they caught walleyes with spoons and jets in 38 ft of water monkey puke was the best may be the start of something good before it gets nasty