Huron Walleye Report Huron Walleye Report Huron Walleye Report Huron Walleye Report

Default Huron Walleye Report

For those waiting on the fall bite...keep waiting lol. The shad are there...there are big bait schools all over. We fished everything from 18 foot of water to just over 40...from several miles N of the dumping grounds down to Vermillion. We fished reefs from the bottom to the top targeting walleye marks. The best pods of walleyes we found were dead N of Huron in 39 foot. After 15 or so hours of trolling over the course of Wednesday, Fri, and Sat our efforts turned up 0 walleyes. I talked to one guy with a group that had two boats and they had only caught one over several days. There are walleyes there, but not in mass yet. Good Luck out there!

Greg

oh my god ! Its not fire. I has been waiting for fall bite for a long time but you made us inform that keep waiting for fall bite! I don't understand whats wrong with fall bite but well thank to you for sharing this news

I think we caught all of them this summer at the bouy

LOL...we caught enough of them out there to dent the population. On a side note we won a guided Steelhead trip, a nice plier, knife, sharpener set, and my buddy won a $150 Cisco gift certificate at the Walleye Central Raffle.

Greg
    Last edited by walleye2go; 10-22-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Default Fall Walleye Bite

They are doing well in front of Luna Pier between 8-11 PM in shallow with Bombers and Jr Thundersticks