Thank you all!!!! Thank you all!!!! Thank you all!!!! Thank you all!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thank you all!!!!

Well with just a couple more days left in my season. I want to thank you all for a great year. I would not of had this great year with out all of your help.. I could not ask for better friends and fisherman. I hope you have a great winter... I cant wait till spring ..

Though I haven't been able to use any of your insight yet skipper9, I do like the reports, hopfully the wife and I can get down to huron area before ice up and get into some more biggons. The spring was a great one up here at the michigan end of erie. In the spring, I took a friend out a couple of times, he has never had a walleye even to 8 lbs, one day on the river..13.2 lbs a couple days later out in brestbay, just over 9lbs...besides the nice limits. He's really got a year to remember, he's still waiting on the 13lber to get mounted. Everyone keep up the reports, at least if we can't get out, they sure are nice to read!

I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Thanks to you Skipper. It's great to have you as a friend and fellow fisherman. Our cooler has been heavy with fish many days this year, thanks to you.

Greg

thank you skipper 9 for all your help, see you next year

Thanks for sharing all the info. Gotta come up some weekend over the winter and check out the eyehunter rebuild.

Thanks for sharing all the info. Gotta come up some weekend over the winter and check out the eyehunter rebuild.

Smile

Thanks skipper 9 for the two great walk-on walleye trips this spring and a real fun perch trip last Sunday. I had a great time meeting you and all the different fisherman from this site. I will definetly be back in the spring. Have a great winter.

Thank you Jim.

Unhappy eyehunter to the barn

another kick a#@ season aboard the eyehunter coming to a close! time to go deer hunting! thx jim, see you in the spring!

Default Thanks

Thanks Jim I had a real great time each time I went out with you. Bob