Thank you all!!!! Thank you all!!!! Thank you all!!!! Thank you all!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you all!!!!

Well with just a couple more days left in my season. I want to thank you all for a great year. I would not of had this great year with out all of your help.. I could not ask for better friends and fisherman. I hope you have a great winter... I cant wait till spring ..

Post Thanks / Like

Though I haven't been able to use any of your insight yet skipper9, I do like the reports, hopfully the wife and I can get down to huron area before ice up and get into some more biggons. The spring was a great one up here at the michigan end of erie. In the spring, I took a friend out a couple of times, he has never had a walleye even to 8 lbs, one day on the river..13.2 lbs a couple days later out in brestbay, just over 9lbs...besides the nice limits. He's really got a year to remember, he's still waiting on the 13lber to get mounted. Everyone keep up the reports, at least if we can't get out, they sure are nice to read!

I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to you Skipper. It's great to have you as a friend and fellow fisherman. Our cooler has been heavy with fish many days this year, thanks to you.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

thank you skipper 9 for all your help, see you next year

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing all the info. Gotta come up some weekend over the winter and check out the eyehunter rebuild.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing all the info. Gotta come up some weekend over the winter and check out the eyehunter rebuild.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks skipper 9 for the two great walk-on walleye trips this spring and a real fun perch trip last Sunday. I had a great time meeting you and all the different fisherman from this site. I will definetly be back in the spring. Have a great winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Jim.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy eyehunter to the barn

another kick a#@ season aboard the eyehunter coming to a close! time to go deer hunting! thx jim, see you in the spring!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks Jim I had a real great time each time I went out with you. Bob