10/1 Perch 10/1 Perch 10/1 Perch 10/1 Perch

Thread: 10/1 Perch

Default 10/1 Perch

Went out of Catawba yesterday solo. My crew had truck problems half way to the lake. Anchored on a spot Black Pearl gave me.(Thanks) Not up and down but a steady bite In 4 hours got my limit. Had to do some sorting but ended up with 7lbs at the cleaners. Only caught 2 white perch and one farm animal.
    Got my bait at A-n-J bait on route 2. He had half Emerald shiners and half Golden shiners. And I must say the Golden's caught just as many fish as the Emeralds.

Quote Originally Posted by panfisher1402 View Post
    went out of catawba yesterday solo. My crew had truck problems half way to the lake. Anchored on a spot black pearl gave me.(thanks) not up and down but a steady bite in 4 hours got my limit. Had to do some sorting but ended up with 7lbs at the cleaners. Only caught 2 white perch and one farm animal.
    Got my bait at a-n-j bait on route 2. He had half emerald shiners and half golden shiners. And i must say the golden's caught just as many fish as the emeralds.
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Default lunch

You probably didn't have lunch on PIB, is the problem. If you have a shrimp cocktail and a bowl of chowder, fish come easy !!! Gotta pay your dues !!!!
    For what it's worth, we fished east side of Kelly's shoal and got 90 nice perch but took awhile, shew, quite a while actually. Black Pearl must have those perch on that side trained, Take care and good fishin , Mike

Quote Originally Posted by fishin2 View Post
    You probably didn't have lunch on PIB, is the problem. If you have a shrimp cocktail and a bowl of chowder, fish come easy !!! Gotta pay your dues !!!!
    For what it's worth, we fished east side of Kelly's shoal and got 90 nice perch but took awhile, shew, quite a while actually. Black Pearl must have those perch on that side trained, Take care and good fishin , Mike
    Is that water there about 40 feet deep?
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Default water

Yes, just NE of the can a few hundred yards, drops off to about 42'. Hope this blow keeps em there. Mike