Sat 9-30 Sat 9-30 Sat 9-30 Sat 9-30
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sat 9-30

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat 9-30

105 perch great size 5 miles out from Meinkes at 25 degrees. Slow pick but size was worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile good catch

heard you call had radio in wrong mode, we caught nice fish inside but very slow, ran 1 bouy past turnaround fast at times then very slow end day with 75, got check by game wardens
    way out there, be out in morning last trip of year, two boats got stuck in channel on way back in around 4/30 pm. call me if your out sunday wayne 419 265 2738 or ch, 68 reel sport team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Pickerel area

Fished Little Pickerel area from 10:45-1:00. 5 person limit. Size varied from time to time with good amount in 10-11 range.Just a few boats there.

Post Thanks / Like

4 Tickets @ the BAY!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

4 man limit tonight in 3 hours - same spot. no bling with spreaders on the bottom. too many doubles to count. Largest was 12" actual measurement

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default First time out this year

Well we finaly got the Skiffcraft in the water after 3 years of sanding scraping and painting new bellows gimbal brg etc etc. we were able to go out and catch some perch last Saturday eve out of meineke east of the intake not a great catch but size were nice hope to get a few more trips in before it gets to bad and I need all the help I can get to make up for all the missed fishing I am docked at Minekes east so any tips around that area will be great , looking for some fat fall walleye also let me know . thanks mblmike

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a public launch or fee launch at Meinkes? How a nearby bait shop? Would try west of the islands on trip.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Z's View Post
    Is there a public launch or fee launch at Meinkes? How a nearby bait shop? Would try west of the islands on trip.

Thanks
    There is a $ 5.00 launch fee at Meinkes. There is a bait shop there, if shinners are tough to get call before you go.