perch 9-21 perch 9-21 perch 9-21 perch 9-21
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: perch 9-21

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch 9-21

fished wildwood today 4 man ticket by noon 55.4 pounds for 120 perch .46 pound avg per fish. i will be fishing huron area the next 3 weeks, switching back to walleyes. 2 fish o's today

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to check to see if you left the ice in with the perch when you weighed them.. lol.. just kidding. Great job Dave!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's a load of perch right there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a whole lot of good eatin! Congrats on that haul!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Skip 9 I remember when I was a kid I would walleye fish with frank, uncle Fred and my father and we would have a contest for biggest walleye, one day frank caught a 6 pound walleye and I had one that I knew was a little smaller, when we got back to east harbor i stuffed some rocks down its mouth boy Frank could not believe that my fish weighed more, his wife Ruffy busted me Frank threw me into the lake. I was 12 at the time. when I was a kid if a boat was leaving the marina I was on it, some of the best years of my life, we didn't have xbox back then.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

and these were caught where ..?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes this post is useless without gps numbers. Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

the perch we caught out of wild wood which is in euclid east side of cleveland I gave the location on ohio game fish, this site is the western end and this post doesn't really belong here. If you have a boat on a trialer run to wildwood marina, they have 4 ramps and a nice parking lot. you can buy minnows there and it is usually a short run to the fish. The middle numbers are 36.58 33.88 36 fow off of the hospital. I like to perch there because of the short run (1 to 3 miles) and the fish tend to run bigger than the western end. when I fish out of Huron I usually run 15 to 20 miles for perch to get the bigger ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wild Wings

I will be going to Wild wings Marina Tues. this will be my first time there.I see they have 4 ramps--which is the best one to use (20ft 4 winns i/o) and where are the best fishing holes for perch --looking for the big ones. thanks for any help