Thread: Miso

Blog Entries

Default Miso

Good luck Capt Sean

Kevin

Did I miss something????

I was wondering the same thing...somebody fill us in

Smile

sean is our capt sat the 15th. we are gonna continue the legend that is the EYEHUNTER w/ out jim on board. eat your hearts out!!

Yes.. capt Sean is running his first trip without me aboard. My 9 year old son is testing for his black belt in karate on Saturday so I am leaving it to capt Sean( my regular kick but first mate) tol pull off a great trip for our clients on Saturday... we can't wait to hear his great results...

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Yes.. capt Sean is running his first trip without me aboard. My 9 year old son is testing for his black belt in karate on Saturday so I am leaving it to capt Sean( my regular kick but first mate) tol pull off a great trip for our clients on Saturday... we can't wait to hear his great results...
    good luck to you and your son jim. what an awsome accomplishiment at such a young age, he will carry these lessons for the rest of hs life! congrats to you both!

Good luck capt. Sean and good luck to your son "skipper Miyagi"!!

Blog Entries

Default Capt Shawn...

Ah man...hope he knows how to take the curtain off the bottom of boat where it says " fish come here, welcome aboard!"
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

In that case, I don't think Sean needs much luck. There's actually a hamster up in the V berth that runs the boat lol....Good Luck Captain Sean and Congrats to your son Jim!

Greg

Thanks hope we can find the fish, seems like it has been a tough week out there for a lot of people but hopefully the new and improved fish come here will help.