saturday perch saturday perch saturday perch saturday perch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saturday perch

Default saturday perch

Well its seems everybody else cau ght fish today.. we started fishing today around 11am at little pickeral. caught 8 nice perch there. moved to be of b can and finished up day at 230pm with a grand total of 28 perch for 6 people. but beats working. fish won today with us.

Wow. What setup were you using ?
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Default Don't feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by half pole View Post
    Well its seems everybody else cau ght fish today.. we started fishing today around 11am at little pickeral. caught 8 nice perch there. moved to be of b can and finished up day at 230pm with a grand total of 28 perch for 6 people. but beats working. fish won today with us.
    Don't feel bad. It was a tougher day for most that I talked to around our docks, though there were a few limits. We were NE of B can and had 2 tickets for 3 people, slow pick. Half pole, we did better earlier and it slowed mid day...went 30- 40 minutes without a perch before we packed it in at 2:00. I never moved because we happened to anchor right on top of a nice rock pile or something. Great fish marks and great structure, just couldn't get them going fast.

Default Perchin at the islands

We got a 4 man limit in about 4 hours with a little sorting goin on. Fished between green and rattlesnake, closer to green though. Was in 26 ft of water. Headboats showed up early, 7 of em. Was on the inner most side of the boats. Not a bad day, 120 fish was 43 lbs, not too bad, minnows were on the small side though, Rickards. Hope the fish stay close to that vicinity, nice not to rock and roll all day !!! Thanks all, Mike

Default Size

Wow! Them must of been bigg'ns. Thats alot of weight for 4 tickets.

We was using spreaders and single hook with weight.. . spreaders caught. 90 percent of the fish. .. white perch was tearing us up

The only bad thing about Saturday was the kids was finally able to go and weather. was great. but fish wouldn't cooperate . o well. there will be better days for us coming

Quote Originally Posted by half pole View Post
    The only bad thing about Saturday was the kids was finally able to go and weather. was great. but fish wouldn't cooperate . o well. there will be better days for us coming
    Why did you not call me I would of put you on the perch action... if I don't know your fishing I can't help you. I need to show you how to get them going when they are slow to bite...

Default perch callers

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Why did you not call me I would of put you on the perch action... if I don't know your fishing I can't help you. I need to show you how to get them going when they are slow to bite...
    Skipper, you have one of those perch callers too !!! Mines made from 3- 1"x12 inch peices of conduit with sinkers in the inside. Mike

I think the fish can read. When they see the "Eyehunter" on the back of his boat they almost don't even require a hook. They just jump in the net.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.