Perch report 8-19/8-20 Perch report 8-19/8-20 Perch report 8-19/8-20 Perch report 8-19/8-20
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch report 8-19/8-20

The perch were really biting the past two days. Yesterday, my group never showed up so i took family out perching near B can. The bite was a little slow at first but it was up and down towards the end. We could only fish until 11:00, but was able to put 133 in the box. Most of the fish we kept were between 8-10" with a few 11" thrown in. I went back out to the same place today with a buddy and his 3 young boys and it was up and down until we had to quit (had some boys not feeling very well). The guys fishing for walleye have been doing very well the past couple of days with several limit catches! I am have several open weekends in September to get in on some of this great fishing. I will be running walk on perch trips on the following dates:
    Saturdays: Sept. 1st, 15th
    Sundays: Sept. 9th, 16th

Trips will cost $80/person with all bait and tackle provided. Boat will leave at 7:00 am from Wild Wings Marina.

Ryan

Eye Spy Fishing Charters
    www.eyespyfish.com
    419-706-4095

Post Thanks / Like

Perch are still biting really good. Fished ne of b can again and had a 3 man limit in a little less than 3 hours. Nice fish again but we had to sort more than last trip. Lots of tiny white perch and dink yellows. I have perch trips the next two days so hopefully the hot bite continues. Give me a shout if you need some info.

I do have 4 seats still open for a perch trip next Saturday.

Ryan
    Eye Spy Fishing Charters
    www.eyespyfish.com
    419-706-4095

Post Thanks / Like

Another great day on the water. We started off perch fishing ne of B can and had about 50 in the boat when a buddy called saying he was catch some eyes. My guys decided to hang up the perch rods and go walleye fishing. We put the gear in the water around 10:30 and started catching right away. Spoons behind jet 40s did most of the damage. We quit fishing at 2:00 and had 35 nice walleye in the box with the biggest going almost 25". Back out after perch in the morning.

Ryan
    Eye Spy Fishing Charters

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perry's B can?

Hey eyespy im sorry im really new to lake erie fishing are you talking about the B can by camp perry or is there another B can?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that's the one

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eyes

Nice. Where did you end up for the eyes? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye/perch report 8/26

I had a family group today who could only fish until 12:00 so we didn't have much time. They wanted to try both perch and walleye so we started perching ne of niagra around 8:00. It was a very light bite which was hard for them to feel in the 3' waves we were greater with this morning but we did manage to catch around 40 in the 1:45 we were there. The lake started calming down we we threw the boards out in the same area and pulled 11 walleye and the two biggest perch of the day. If we could have fished the typical 9 hr day, I think we would have limited out. My buddy who was perch fishing beside me ended up getting his perch limit around 12:30. Perch were nothing to write home about but we did several around 11". Most fish came on jet 40s at 70 back pulling both spoons and harnesses. There was some floating grass out there so we were constantly checking rods. Overall a great weekend of fishing!

I am looking for a few more guys for the next walk on charter for this coming Saturday morning. We will probably start perch fishing and then go after the eyes if there is time. Give me a call or shoot me a text if have any questions regarding the walk-on trip.

Ryan
    Eye Spy Fishing Charters
    www.eyespyfish.com
    419-706-4095