Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rsfrail (Somthin Fishy), Bad Karma, Walleye2go

We all teamed up yesterday with my dad and a buddy of Bad Karma on Somethin Fishy. We headed NE of Huron/Vermillion. Started setting lines a little after 8 and finished up with our 30 at 130. We lost quite a few at first before we got it together. We worked 40 jets from 55 to 100 back. Spoons got the most fish to the boat with crawler harnesses pulling fish, too. We had a dipsey set out at 57 back that had a walleye on just about everytime we had time to check it. The dipsey pulled the biggest fish of the day too. Had one 50 jet out and it pulled fish some fish. We had quite a few throw backs and fish we had to measure...that was good to see. Once we found an active pod we just kept turning on them. Found one pod of fish that had us down to just one line in the water lol...good times!

Bad Karma put this thing together, so thanks for that. And thanks to Ron for taking your boat. I learned some good stuff out there...Thanks! You guys are great fishermen.

Greg
    Last edited by walleye2go; 08-19-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good time. We finally got to fish together and your dad is a great guy.all You guys are welcome to fish with me anytime. Also thanks to Ron for braving the weather sat. Morning and putting up with us. He did a good job staying the fish. And special thanks to skipper 9 of the eye hunter for starting numbers and advise.I would have had some limitless, slow days without your help. Let's all do it again.
    Bad karma.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice...sounds like fun. Would like to get together with sone of you and fish sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Rockin Weekend!!!

The "Somethin Fish" set personal records both sat (30) and sunday(24) trips!!! Had some great expirenced guys on Sat. karma, walleye2go, ron, nate- fished bouy area east of pack, 40's 40-100' fb, 50 45'fb., dipsey #1 at 55fb ish. Outstanding day, I KNOW SKIPPY NINE IS READING- BUT FINALLY I CAME IN BEFORE HIM, BUT OF COURSE HE HAD 18 MORE TO GET! (but was out 2 hours before us...lol) thanks for the starting info jim.
    Sunday went betweeen Green, and Rattle, west of Monument line then trolled south to due west fo Green, then back up- three passes 24 eyes. 40's at 63' - 65'fb at 2.0-2.3mph. Also saw and heard lots of perch success in that area, caught 12 trolling- one eye came in eating a 7" perch. A very different, but exciting day.
    Im ready to go with walleyetogo (greg), joe, again asap. ReelTime-talked to you a few times on radio, we all definetly will get a trip on soon.
    Hopefully the weather this weekend is good, looks like a good week forcast- later on -ron
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Had a good time Saturday wish we would of gotten a picture of the walleye/perch line. We caught more perch then we did White Bass/Perch/Sheephead combined, I will take a yellow perch as a garbage fish any day.

Thanks for taking me, there is no way I would of made it time to go out with Skipper9, I would of been still drunk from the night before at 4:30 in the morning. Was glad to hear the report from you guys on Saturday. I know it took us an hour or so to figure them out at the Bouy, I guess that happens when you take a weekend off.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not a competition... lol... oh sure... we have go out two hours earlier to find them and figure them out for everyone...

Post Thanks / Like

Here is our picture let's see yours...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default see a pic??

Lets see a picture, no skippy that sounds kind of coompetitive! lol. Before to long your gonna start taking the (F) out of fish, and its gonna start with a C (competion). We didnt take any pics, everyone said there like tits and ass- seen one seen them all, after a while they all look the same. I agree, we talked about it- I think a friendly game of "GO FISH" with a monetary price would be interesting.
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

LOL oh gosh. I want to go, just to witness it.