sunday results sunday results sunday results sunday results

Thread: sunday results

Smile sunday results

Reel sport charter ran a combo trip today, drifting for walleyes
    northwest of west sister only produce 9 walleyes, long line and
    bottom bouncing with 2 oz of lead with 18 inch weapons, jigging up and down, just to maney farm amianals, our sister boat hook m steady had better results jigging purple hair jigs
    with worms, getting 16 walleyes with a 29 3/4 inch hog, the afternoon we perch fish 4 miles off the channel and 9 miles out of mienkes, perch was steady with good size, but we had mixture of goldies and shinners which slow our catch, our friend troy fished right next to us with all shinner minnows and his boat limited out in no time with nice size perch, our boat ended up with 93 nice size perch to end a great day on the water,
    we used skipper nine rigs, and plain spreaders in the mud.
    The Reel Sport team

Default Sunday Evening

only fished for an hour, 7 to 8 pm ran 20 degrees for 7.5 miles out of wild wings.... captured 4 , 17 inch class... just the wife & i very large school of fish. we were casting gold weapons 10 to 15 count....waves steady 2s out of sw. ran about a 210 back to marina.....Ed

We followed reel sport around all day sunday. No walleyes for our boat. Did end up with 2 man limit of nice perch at the second stop (thanks wayne and mike, your spot is still producing). Had 14 lbs at cleaners. Would have been better, but the fish we kept at the first stop weren't a very nice grade. Caught on spreaders skipper 9 rigs and crappie rigs. Lost the wife's ultra light to a world class sheephead. Broke the pole right in two. Gonna have to replace that soon! All in all a good day of fishing and had a blast with the reel sport team. Wayne-my boat is available if u want to catch perch...looked to me like capt. Mike has lost his touch...lol...I know it all had to do with the minnows.

PS the thumb is still operational

Default trolling results

I started near west sister and trolled east. Too many weeds to handle in that area so I kept going till I found some walleye. Ended up in the same place I fished all of July. Took 10 miles stroll then circles to do a slow pick. 40 jets at 95 and crankbaits 150 back. Brown trout colors crankbaits and jagerbomb or dark purples or very bright spoons and some coppers. Caught about 15 walleye in the same area. Perch reports from other guys was spotty with a few limits here and there. Cold front changed the action.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]