Hey guys I have decided that since my dad can no longer go out on the big lake with me I am going to sell my boat completely outfitted. 6 rods with counter reels 4 okumas and 2 diawas. 4 okuma 9 ft dipsey rods and 2 cabelas 9 1/2 ft mooching rods. Full tackle box with many crank baits mostly reef runner 800 series. 4 yellowbird inline planer boards also a big john planer mast with a set of skis. Motor has 2 seasons on complete rebuild and has been converted to HEI ignition. Outdrive serviced two weeks ago. New impeller and water pump, new gimble bearings and u joints. The boat is a 1973 slickcraft with a 165 hoarse 250 GM mercruiser 3 year old custom dual axle integrity trailer. Pulls great! Had the boat out last Saturday. No Bugs. Runs and fihes great. Everything included. Radio,fishfinder life jackets saftey gear, the whole shootin match! pull it out of my driveway and launch it even has a nearly full tank of gas.http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=S6300707.jpg click on link to see a pic of boat and trailer.Deal of a lifetime! $6500 firm! will consider trade for Harley Davidson [no sportsters] Contact me at 419 779 2115 after 7pm only!!