Easy walleye recipe Easy walleye recipe Easy walleye recipe Easy walleye recipe
  1. Default Easy walleye recipe

I recently fixed a batch of walleye, it was so good and thought that I would share a quick recipe. There sure are a lot of fish being taken this year and I thought that some of you might be looking for something a little different from pulling out the fryer and all the mess and smell that goes along with it. Don't get me wrong, I love it fried, but if you haven't tried it baked...you should.
    Take your fillets, pat dry, lay in baking dish. Take equal parts of mayo and sour cream and stir together, just enough to smear a lite coating over the fish. Sprinkle a little paprika over top and done. Fast and easy, just pop in 350 oven for 15-20 minutes or so till flaky.

I know this isn't the forum for a recipe so here's the report. We took a 2 man limit of perch last Thur one mile west of Middle Island 34 fow overall good size range few throw backs 16 lb at the cleaners.
    Thank you for all the posts and fishing reports to everyone!

Fast,easy,and simple those are my kind of meals sounds good def going to try it out.

Default walleye recipe

I've been working on my boat so much this year that I haven't wet a line this year, but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and if the old girl makes the grade the first fish I catch I'm eating it RAW!!!! Till then tight lines to all that have no motor problems.

Default easy walleye recipe

WOW, tried the recipe and easy and good, 2 great principles to look for when cooking. Thanks so much for the recipe. New, fast, easy, way to cook fish.
    thanks again.

Default recipe

Try mixing mayo and Parmesan cheese, bake then remove and sprinkle the top with Panko bread crumbs, put back in under broiler for a few minutes until the cheese/crumbs brown....mmmm good. You can tweak this to change it up by adding your favorite seasoning....hot pepper flakes, sesame seeds, etc. Serve with rice or potatoes to pour the sauce over.