A big Thank You to Skipper9 and Shawn A big Thank You to Skipper9 and Shawn A big Thank You to Skipper9 and Shawn A big Thank You to Skipper9 and Shawn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A big Thank You to Skipper9 and Shawn

I want to thank Jim (Skipper9) and his first mate Fr.Shawn for their expertise and guidance on the Sunday walk-on trip. There was quite a blow and we struggled with 4s n 5s most of the day. Jim put us right on the walleye with no problem. I gotta say, he was masterful at maneuvering his craft in those conditions. Jim is also a great guy with a great sense of humor. He makes everyone feel comfortable and a part of the fishing team. Shawn cheerfully worked himself half to death making sure everything was running smoothly while gladly explaining to novices how to do things. We all had a great day because they don't come any better than this team!

Post Thanks / Like

I've only known Jim a short time now and what he's done to help my fishing program is incredible. A true class act.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here...Thanks Jim!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default team eyehunter-WHAT!

To add..... those guys are cool and really know how to fish. Jim (and your reading) has really learned me alot- granted you only learn from practice...but this guy eats, sleeps (sometime) trolling. He is a master of his boat, trolling bags/speed to different electronics. If there are any rookies that would like to learn, Jim would be my choice/refferal. Great deal and good time, ask him about the "eyedogs"

TEAM EYEHUNTER all the Way.... WITNESS
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jim, tell us about the "eyedogs".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReelTime View Post
    Hey Jim, tell us about the "eyedogs".
    Eyedogs?????? ..... Are they fact or fiction... myth or legend..... I don't know I have never seen photographic proof that they even exist. All I keep hearing is a bunch of eyewitness accounts from witnesses that for the most part sound like they may of been at least a little intoxicated at the time.

Until I see pictures (and not photoshopped) of this mythical EyeDog I tend to not believe such a creature exists. Whoever heard of an EyeDog that rains down on a boat a flurry of walleye bites at a time where previously there was no action going on.

Tex glad you had a good time on Sunday and hope to see you out there again. Maybe next time you may get lucky and witness an EyeDog, but I think the odds are more with spotting an infamous Lake Erie Dolphin, mermaid or Bessie first.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, we caught this one on Lake Texoma just south of the Kingston bridge but ODWC made us put it back even though we were in Texas waters. The ones in Lake Erie are probably different though...

Last edited by Tex; 07-21-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A true sportsman

Thanks Jim & Shawn The trip sat night was a blast fishin was great, you guys willingness to teach a bunch of rookies was TOP notch. We will be back in October hold us a spot. Thanks again you were GREAT
    AL and the Gang

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time too... Nice box of fish...