Awesome walleye fishing continues! Awesome walleye fishing continues! Awesome walleye fishing continues! Awesome walleye fishing continues!

Default Awesome walleye fishing continues!

Fishing has been really good the past three days both casting and trolling. Monday, we trolled near A-can and pulled 35 nice eyes using stinger spoons, j-7's, and worm harnesses. Yesterday, the lake was angry early, but died down to a good drift and the eyes were on fire! We caught 36 walleye between 12-5 that weighed in at 105lbs! Fish were caught on gold worm harnesses with indiana blades. Today was one of the best days of walleye fishing I have ever witnessed. We had 42 walleye (and threw back 3 keepers at the end) by 12:00 casting worm harnesses. We also took a few fish on bottom bouncers today. The action was unbelievable today, there were times we had 4 walleye on at once! On the down side, I had cancellations Friday-Sunday so those three days are still open right now. Hoping to find some guys to put trips together at least a couple of those days. Anyone interested in a seat let me know. We will be leaving out of wild wings marina.

You can check out pics from the past three days by visiting eye spy fishing charters on facebook.

Ryan
    Eye Spy Fishing Charters
    www.eyespyfish.com
    419-706-4095

Nice Job!

Greg

Great job.All three days at a can?Will be out tomorrow and would love to get some of that fun.Wife and I had 7 smile nw of ws today.

All 3 days at a can?