first time this year, help please first time this year, help please first time this year, help please first time this year, help please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

well we did the whole "head to where the boats are" thing. I remember when I was younger and we were going out all the time, trolling with spinning gear and erie deeries, hot-n-tots etc yielded us lots of walleye, has it really changed that much that you need all the extra stuff? seems like our stuff just dont work anymore, last year or yesterday. Last year was the first we had been out in 9 years since grandpa passed away, but in 5 trips we never caught a walleye, just a few perch

Post Thanks / Like

its all different now. Keep an eye on the posts if you want to troll need to run the divers, if casting weapons with gold blades are the most consistent producers. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Hot-N-Tots still work well, just got to get them out the right distance for depth. No divers or jets needed.

Post Thanks / Like

this sounds expensive to re-gear everything. Anyone know of good online videos or websites to kinda give me an idea of this "new style". Like i said we been off of Erie for 8-10 years until last year and havn't had any luck since getting back on

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 870 ExpressMag View Post
    this sounds expensive to re-gear everything. Anyone know of good online videos or websites to kinda give me an idea of this "new style". Like i said we been off of Erie for 8-10 years until last year and havn't had any luck since getting back on
    There are a lot of charters that do walk ons on this site. One of these trips would cut your learning curve by at least half. Not only would you see what they are doing you also would see where they were fishing... If you don't want to use one of us on here call around amd find someone.

Post Thanks / Like

we had just discussed that very thing, even though we have our own means and boat, would be nice to have a care free trip and see how the pros do it. And as much help as I get through this site, and the free perch rigs you sent me last year, i will definately use someone from this site, thanks for the advice and help guys i really appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ebijack View Post
    Head out of Bolles, after you pass the really shallow stuff head SE. It's a very large area with lots of humps etc averaging 17ft for the most part. I do know one hump is only 4 ft deep. But most average probably 9ft. You really can't miss the grds as boats fish that area all year long. Some times you can only drift as it can get nuts trying to troll out there. Also in the inside ( west side ) of the grds there are 2 markers. These can be good for walleye and or perch and not as crowded as out farther. Make sure you save plenty of waypoints out there.

See you guys tomorrow!

Hi ,

I have seen happened tonight on my afternoon trip.some of fastest fishing

fishing charter miami
    Last edited by cameronwhite; 07-09-2012 at 11:16 PM.