results of friday nights walkon trip results of friday nights walkon trip results of friday nights walkon trip results of friday nights walkon trip

Default results of friday nights walkon trip

We got lucky and had another great walkon trip. We ended up with 48 fish... Wow what a great time.... We had some real hard workers on board..... I ask them to post some pics... Thank you guys so much...

Good to hear your still catching em. Going out in the morning. Ant tips on where to o go?

Same place.... North of vermilion/huron/lorain. Good luck.

Default Walkon trip with skipper 9

Been reading about the skipper on here for years now and decided to go out with him and see for myself if he was myth or legend lol. Well I have to say this guy is for real. Of the 48 HOGS we caught today 4 were fish Ohio's. I had never trolled before with planer boards and wanted to see for myself how it was done and if I would enjoy it or not, and boy did I. Skip had no problem sharing his knowledge with us and that is something alot of Captains just don't do. We had a great crew including two brothers that have been fighting mutiple tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan and I was honored to fish with them both along with there father and the rest of the group. Be fishing with the Skipper again for sure. Thanks Jim.

Default Nice

Always been wanting to get with skipper, just never have the time, someday that's gonna change. Great job on the fish fella's and kudo's to the skipper, job well done, Mike