Amazaing weekend walleye fishing with skipper 9 Amazaing weekend walleye fishing with skipper 9 Amazaing weekend walleye fishing with skipper 9 Amazaing weekend walleye fishing with skipper 9

Default Amazaing weekend walleye fishing with skipper 9

Took my father in law fishing friday night and sat with skipper 9. I want to start off by saying Jim and his crew are top notch on everything. Polite, professional, helpful. Took time to help and explain how to fish his style to those that did not know.

Friday night was about as perfect as night as you could get on lake erie. the water almost glass smooth not o hot or cold, Some of the clearest water i have seen on lake erie in a long long time. ( lets hope it stays this way ) We left the docks a little after 3. Jim started off a little short of our destination so we could practice his trolling methods, but the fish started jusmping in the boat. I think there was 5 on the boat plus crew and we could not keep up. The walleye were huge. we ended up with 5 or 6 fish ohio with the largest being caught by the youngest on the boat. Just short of 31 inches and 1 oz short of 10 pounds. by the time we were done and on our way jims 150qt cooler was so full of fish we had to sit it on the way in to keep it closed and there was still fish on the floor. Jim sure know where and how to get the big ones. Even the whit bass we caught were huge. we were tossing back 2+ pound white bass between the hog eyes. We were rewarded with a gourgous sunset ride back to dock.

After such a good time friday night when we had the chance to go out again with Jim sat morning we could not help ourselves. so again we went and again the same results saturdays caught mirror friday nights. Another full limit trip. Our 2 day 2 man limit caught of 24 fish netted us a 5 gal bucket almost 100% full of monster sizes thick walleye fillets when we cleaned them up back at home.

Anyone wants big fish or a great time with the family call jim This is for sure a trip we talk about for years to come. Thanks again again jim 614-327-7144

Added pics hope they show up. The table the fish are on sits 6 adults and we had to double row the fish. The bucket is a 5 gal bucket within the last inch or so, this is after washed with no water in the bucket. It took us 3 coolers to transport our fish home. The pics i took on the boat of the cooler did not come out clear so if anyone has any from fridays nights trip please email them to me [email protected] and i will add them or post them yourself in the reply
    Last edited by branhamautomotive; 06-25-2012 at 07:31 AM.