Reefs Reefs Reefs Reefs

Thread: Reefs

Default Reefs

Happy Hooker claims good fishing between K can and Toussaint Reef, also Crane Creek, looking to head over mid week.
    Last edited by kodiak50; 06-23-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Lskater and I fished there yesterday. We didn't have any luck, but on radio several guys reported they were catching them. Others were reporting like us. Lots of boats trolling there and we did see some nets in the water. But by mid morning most of the boats had moved out, as did we. Maybe it is an early bite. Then too, my other buddy was out NW north bass and towards the Canadian line yesterday and he didn't have any luck either.

have only known dave for couple of years he has never steered me or anyone i know wrong his post r usually spot on

We tried near K can Fri. drifting and pulled one eye. Headed to Crib and only cats and sheep there. Trolled from just past Niagra up north of N Bass then south past West Reef only catching 2 20+ inchers and 5 throw backs. Got some sheep and white bass as well. Didn't see a lot of nets anywhere. Gut buckets were empty at Fenwick when we returned at 3:00 pm Left the dock at 6:30.It's a crap shoot on which way to go. We were pulling spoons and double willow blade harnesses from Ole Petes Tackle. Eyes all came one harnesses. Will try again next week.

Good luck, Gill