last night was on fire!!!! last night was on fire!!!! last night was on fire!!!! last night was on fire!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure Jim is part fish or something even when everyone else struggles he gets his..... Awesome Jim can't wait to get back up there and get after those eyes.... Thanks for all your help past present and future !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fathers Day Weekend to Remember

Thanks again Jim for an amazing weekend WOW! We fished 2 days with Eye Hunter Charters and caught limits both days. I have fished Erie for 12yrs , I have caught and seen many limits but never like these! (HUGE FISH) First time fishing with Skipper 9 ,but not the last. Jim and his mate Shawn were very curtious ,well mannered, and professional gentlemen . A real blessing when you have kids on board .Oh yea forgot to mention we all caught our biggest ever walleye on this trips ,and we kept breaking our personal records these two days until we lost track in the pile of walleye laying in boat. Anyone need a charter i think i know a guy! Thanks Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 24ft Proline View Post
    Thanks again Jim for an amazing weekend WOW! We fished 2 days with Eye Hunter Charters and caught limits both days. I have fished Erie for 12yrs , I have caught and seen many limits but never like these! (HUGE FISH) First time fishing with Skipper 9 ,but not the last. Jim and his mate Shawn were very curtious ,well mannered, and professional gentlemen . A real blessing when you have kids on board .Oh yea forgot to mention we all caught our biggest ever walleye on this trips ,and we kept breaking our personal records these two days until we lost track in the pile of walleye laying in boat. Anyone need a charter i think i know a guy! Thanks Jim
    wow.... It was all you guys.. your group did an amazing job thanks so much for going out with me I had a great time...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi friend,

Awesome job .Wish I were up there.