perch? perch? perch? perch?

Thread: perch?

Default perch?

Any ideas for sat on perch around the islands gonna take the wife out or some active walleye she dosent have much paitence

was at b,c,and niagra last weekend . i think we did pretty good .

I will give you numbers....

Awesome u da man Jim !

Any perch ideas for tom gonna take my dad out for fathers day how is it around the cans ?

Worked hard for 12 perch today north of A can and west of water intake!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Default good perch

Clean water holding the perch around the reefs. C- can to the north and east decent but water clearity was slightly stained. The middle of the reefs is very good.I Perch fished today with near limit as we only kept 8" and bigger. Thru back 2 or 3 to box one. Limits are very possible just stick it out and figure out the bite. Let it lie on the bottom and lift very slow worked today. Had a no show for my charter this weekend but boat #2 and boat #3 did fairly well today and the last couple days trolling and drifting for walleye. Perch bait is plentiful at the bait shops with nice size shiners.Perch caught out beyond the reefs a few miles also. Perch have alot of small zebra mussel in ther mouth and stomach so pay attention to the bottom content during the summer as this is normal during warm weather. Sand bars are also a good summer location of perch.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Thanks for the advice dad decided not to go since there was a chance of rain

Default Shiners

The shiners we got this weekend at Rickards were just short of being able to filet. Not happy but it was bait.

Yeah same here should've just kept the shiners and eat them lol