Sunday casting report Sunday casting report Sunday casting report Sunday casting report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday casting report

Went out Sunday north of Kellys, made a few drifts nothing but junk fish. Moved north to west of Gull shoal in 40ft of water picked up two quick went drifted a little further picked up two more. Was thinking this isnt going to be to bad, then a head boat comes anchors down right where we just went through doesnt stay five minutes makes a bunch of noise then moves again. We go back up to make another pass, lose a nice one at the boat get two more and the wind dies and nothing. We then go perchin, got about twenty on crappie harnesses in an hour then got too hot for us so headed in. Nice day on the water.
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD

Post Thanks / Like

What were you guys casting with? we were in the same area Saturday and we were casting weapons, no walleye but we did limit out on sheephead...
    Later in the day we started fishing for perch and caught a mess of nice ones and had a perch dinner that night.

I'm about to become a "yellow perch only" fisherman, I cant seem to have the luck like everyone else has casting. Seems the only way I'm good at catching walleye is either off the shore or on the ice.

Post Thanks / Like

Default weapons

We were using gold weapons with gold beads and gold and orange blades with orange beads that I tie myself. We were doing good untill the wind died. It seems like everytime I can fish we have no wind. The fish were there we just needed the wind to move us a little more. Also some fish were high and some were low.
    Last edited by aerocraftmach2; 06-13-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: added content
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD