Trolling Bags Trolling Bags Trolling Bags Trolling Bags
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trolling Bags

Default Trolling Bags

Looking to buy trolling bag/bags for a 27 Sportcraft. Will one bag out the back get me slow enough or do I need one each side? What size will be needed? Also my gps took a crap and looking to replace with one that works good that I can see with my old eyes and wont take me to the poor house? Is there such a unit out there?
    Thanks Bud

I have a 272 with a 454 2 48" bags r the ticket get ahold of skipper 9 on here he will hook u up with a great deal on very heavy duty bags run them off your midshipman cleats the a line of the back of the bag to the back cleats works perfect

Quote Originally Posted by bowguy84 View Post
    I have a 272 with a 454 2 48" bags r the ticket get ahold of skipper 9 on here he will hook u up with a great deal on very heavy duty bags run them off your midshipman cleats the a line of the back of the bag to the back cleats works perfect
    Ditto...same boat here, same set up

Skipper9 where are you located and what is the cost for two 48" bags?
    Thanks Bud

pull two. one on each side. you cannot turn well with one out the back. I also have a 272

Pm skipper 9 he will hook u up

The bags are $60 each. I can't get them until Friday. I have to have the Amish guy make them.

Ok, I'll let you know.
    Thanks Bud

Look at Cabelas on line. I just purchased a set of 44" bags for my 25' to slow me down a little more so I can run crawler harnesses. The cost was $38.49 each, they are the angler proseries drift sock. I have been using the same bags in size 38" for the past five years and they look like new. Good Luck.

Angry cabelas bags

Cabelas must have improved their bags alot, because I went threw them junk bags like my chew when the fish aren't biting till I got a pair of the amish made bags, I have those amish bags at least 5 years now.