thursday thursday thursday thursday

Thread: thursday

Default thursday

left dock at 630 back at 2. 6 walleye 3 guys casting mostly gold coclorado blades hammered deep cut. i think we were fishing to low the 2 fish i got were at a 5 count but buddys got theres off bottom when the wind died we left.caught a few 14 inchers we threw back. fished between west sister and turn around 30 ft of water fish 16 -23 inchers lots of white perch and bass and poopheads. the lowrance was full of marks. i had a red line 3ft of the bottom which i think was mayflies and fish marking right on top the red line was almost continuous the fsh were at 25- 27 ft tried to fish a 20 -25 count but no takers they must of been full. going tomorrow morning any suggestions

Fished the same area Thursday night casting gold weapons. Caught 5 in 3 1/2 hours. Almost no breeze. All fish were around an 8 count. If you went deeper, you would catch sheephead and catfish. One catfish was 25" long. Saw the same marks as you did on my hds-7. Had several instances of white bass following weapon right up to the surface.