fish on fish on fish on fish on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fish on

Talking fish on

hey jim, gas up. i heard someone caught a fish near buffalo! lol. i'm convinced that this guy would swim niagra falls if some one told him there was a walleye at the bottom! if you're a hungry walleye fear this man. THX for another great ay aboard the eyehunter! CJ

Thanks for coming along. as always it was a great time fishing with you. I want to say thanks for cleaning the boat while I cleaned the fish I really appreciate that. I can't wait to fish with you again... I really appreciate you guys being patient with me till I got you on some fish after that big blow.

Just so you guys klnow there is really clean water from north of huron east. There are some nice pods of fish hanging around in that area. We trolled 40 tru trips back 25 to 35 feet at 1.9 mph. Caught most of our fish on worm harnesses but some can on scorpion spoons.

I can back up Jim here that he was thinking about moving East as early as Saturday night and in fact we where planning on it Sunday if the wind would of stopped blowing. I am surprised he did not go out there right away Monday but I am sure it was in the back of his mind all morning and the reports probably pushed him over the edge of Walleye-Madness.

Blog Entries

What worms on the Eyehunter that’s impossible, Sean must have snuck those on board.

Default great day on the lake

Thanks again for monday Capt. Jim. Had a lot of fun even with the long ride, wish you hadn't to chase them like that, but still a good day. I will calling you for another day on Eyehunter.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    What worms on the Eyehunter that’s impossible, Sean must have snuck those on board.
    Lol... Worms... I bought than myself.. the bait shop looked at me kinda funny... Lol..,I have to keep everyone on there toes...

Worms??...Fishtales, that's what I thought when I first read the post too lol...next maybe wiggle warts, or hot n tots....who knows what Jim might pull out of the bag lol

Greg

Thumbs up depth

Skipper. 9 dont want all your secrets but if you would
    Tell us how many fow you were in out east......thanks keep up good work capt

Sounds good guys glad to hear there hungry.