casting report ? casting report ? casting report ? casting report ?

Default casting report ?

comming to the lake in morn . wandering if any ones catching. and in what general area. going to be using WEAPONS .

Default Weapons

After the blow all weekend, you better use DYNOMITE !!!. If she lays down, fishin should be good w, Nw of the island area.Mike

Default casting is it

Was supposed to have charters all weekend. I did get out Friday on a customer requested trolling day. Started at 8:30 and quit at 1:30. Started east of E can and went straight north with the wind and waves. Only managed to get a handful of walleye. Marked fish all day from 8ft to just above the bottom. Fish came on an array of spoon colors and depths. The best was 20-26 feet for biting fish in 29-31 ft of water. 80 ft on 30 jets and 45ft on #1 dipsey and 75 ft on #3 dipsey. Purples and copper was the common color though. Some boats drifted same areas with little results there also. That was friday. Saturday and Sunday canceled for wind and low water in the marina. I did talk to a few guys that did go out and didnt really get any fish at all. Friday I only took 1 sheephead, 2 white bass and 1 white perch. So the other fish didnt want to eat either. I tried speeds from 1.7 to 2.6. The wind kicked up pretty hard at 1:30 and I said lets go. The fish were done. Now its a full moon and steady weather looking good for this week. The bite should improve starting Monday and continue to be good.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]