Memorial day Memorial day Memorial day Memorial day
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Memorial day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Memorial day

Well guys I hate to report this but I will anyways we started off around west sister casting harness and couldn't get them to go so we busted out the big sticks and set the gear. Tried harnesses , spoons, and reef runners with divers , bottom bouncers and just runners. Once again nothing! So we picked up and ran towards the gravel pit.... Reset the gear and burned some gas up ... Nothing but BUGS!!!!!! Set up to cast tried that for about 2 hours and used every color we had nothing!! Tried every level of the water column and only picked up 3 white bass and 2 sheep head... Moved one more time and reset the gear ... Trolled south for about 2 more hours and after 2 tangled messes and dragging a board in backwards and boards coming off we took the hint and headed for the ramp.. Needless to say I felt like I was standing in right field staring at the fence and hadn't seen the ball since kick off!! Lol o well just picked the wrong direction should have went east..
    Happy fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Next time put give me a call the night before and I will let you know what ramp to go out of... And them in the morning I will put you on top of active fish... No problem... Fish on.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanx

Hey thanx skipper 9 I think I will take you up on that offer. We haven't had to much problem stayin with the fish this spring just didn't get out the past two weeks and lost em. Thanx again and happy fishing