Sunday drifting trip Sunday drifting trip Sunday drifting trip Sunday drifting trip

Default Sunday drifting trip

What a way to enjoy Memorial Day weekend on big water. Casting all day with worm harnesses was really on fire. These guys kept at it hard all day, keep casting and pay attention to the rod. It didnt matter what color or weight of the lead in front of the worm. 1/2 ounce did the best but one guy took his limit with 3/4oz. I caught all mine on 1/2 ,5/8 and 3/4. I only changed as the wind speed changed. Gold, chartruse, firetiger blades and oranges and greens for beads. 3 to 5 count slow to medium reel speed and they hit it about half way around the swing with a few grabbing as soon as you start cranking. Lots of white bass , white perch and the famous sheepshead. I heard mixed results around the area with other drifters and trollers. Water clearity is very clean which is why long casts are working best. Plenty of walleye there just keep on top of them and figure out what is working for the bite. Fun day again.
    Today looked to be similar to Sunday but no takers on a walleye trip. Back at all 3 days this coming weekend. Call for other open dates for late June. Friday June 8th is the only open date till later June if you want to enjoy a day on the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images Sunday drifting trip-27th-2012-jpg 
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]