Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trolling

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling

Get 2 Amish bags 48 inches and don't waste your time with anything else.

Post Thanks / Like

I checked out skipper9's website and looks like he may be losing business as they are not even mentioned on his site. Would be nice to see what I am looking at before even talking to the guy.

Post Thanks / Like

He uses them he can get them for u he is a charter service and just helps out people if u get a hold of him on here I'm sure he will email u pictures trust me I have Amish outfitted bags and the bags he got me are made way heavier than the grey Amish bags just my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

Or I have 2 36" Amish bags I will sell u since they r to small for my boat even could help u set them up on your boat if u would like I'm docked at fox haven marina and we could meet up I'm up almost every weekend pm me if u r interested

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
    I checked out skipper9's website and looks like he may be losing business as they are not even mentioned on his site. Would be nice to see what I am looking at before even talking to the guy.
    I don't make any money on them! I get them for other fisherman at my cost. If you decide you would like to try some let me know... If you don't like them I will just buy them back

I think 48 inch bags are $60 each.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a pic of some of them and how they are made??? Also, where can I pick them up at??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I don't make any money on them! I get them for other fisherman at my cost. If you decide you would like to try some let me know... If you don't like them I will just buy them back

I think 48 inch bags are $60 each.
    Like I told ya he is a huge help on here u won't be dissapointed capt Jim is a great guy u will love the bags man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
    Do you have a pic of some of them and how they are made??? Also, where can I pick them up at??
    I can't post pics from my phone. Text me a cell number and i will text it to you.

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw his trolling bags Friday night and they looked exactly like my amish bags that cost twice as much..just fyi

Greg